Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 7 - Court Is In Session

Legal Eagle and I got to go to a taping of the Supreme Court of Comedy last night (at the very famous Laugh Factory).

While it took me about 20 minutes to figure out that the case was real, it took the whole taping about 3 hours.

But luckily we had Jamie Kennedy there to entertain us, which he didn’t do very well. But LE and I felt like we had accomplished a huge life goal in getting to see him in person. (side note: He is looking much older, fatter, and more haggard than ever).

The case was weird, but provided LE and I with many questions and laughs. Oh and while I don’t know how much I can give away, I do know that I will have to start paying attention to Jack in the Box commercials!

Oh and LE almost got to be a part of the taping, but they already had enough lawyer-y people. (Although they sucked for the most part and didn’t even use big words, which LE would have and did when she explained to me what she would have said).

But this week has been a long one. And it’s only Wednesday. LE and I are in desperate need of the 4th to get here already.



And while this picture has no reference to anything I have posted, it is from one of my favorite episodes ever. When Val has broken up with her first boyfriend and makes all these weird changes and wakes Holly up for a 5 am run.

Val: I guess we’ll start easy with a 5k.

Holly: Well if k stands for Krispy Kreme than I’m in.

It’s really not the best line ever on the show, but it never disappoints me.

OK, I suppose it’s just time to gear up for a day at the beach on Friday. I have all my red, white and blue picked out. Until then, I suppose it’s time to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment