Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 8 - It's A Crime

I went to H & M with Legal Eagle the other day because she needed a dress on short notice. It was soooo hard to be in there, but I did so well.

However I fell in love.



This dress was there , but in olive green. It looked wonderfully perfect. But now is not the time to be buying dresses. I didn’t even try it on! (Mostly because I knew that if I did and it looked as great as it did in my head, I would have made myself buy it).

I very much so had a Shopaholic moment, trying to figure out if there was some way to justify buying it. But let’s face it, there wasn’t.

4th of July tomorrow! Beach, parade, surfers and fun! Can hardly wait and LE and I are in much need of this day. Oh, and we can even dress our little babies (cats) up like sailors…yes, we have costumes and yes I will post a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment