Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 39 - Oh, That's Right...

My middle sister asked me a couple of days ago what I blogged about (she is even more technologically reluctant than me at times, so I don’t hold it against her for not reading this everyday or for not emailing).

All I answered was, anything. You know, conversations that are funny and whatnot. And then after further discussion I realized that my blog did have a premise!

How could I have been so forgetful. This is all about What I Like About You-ifying my life!!!!

So I think it is high time for some updates.

Well, I’m still as adorable as ever. So that is going great!

As far as career and stuff, I want to believe it is going in a good direction. I’m busy and working a lot. And while much of it is still “pro-bono,” In Style has picked up and I am getting a fair amount of work there.

Oh and with the addition of my super cute desk and chair, my room and stuff is getting a little better than it was. Still want to move to Long Beach though, but alas the money thing hasn’t quite taken off.

And then there are guys, or lack thereof. Unfortunately Legal Eagle and I have been consumed with a number of things and haven’t had much time to just go out for a simple night. But I’d rather do that in Long Beach too.

Hmm...ah yes, organization. I was going to try to get super organized. It is going in the right direction. But I do need to get my print-outs of clips organized. However, my files are going quite well.

One that I have completely passed over was wanting a “hang-out” place. This is rather difficult. Well, there isn’t much here and part of me would hate to find somewhere I absolutely loved only to move to Long Beach. So until the hopefully sooner rather than later move, Starbucks is good.

Zany situations is going awesome! It’s pretty standard that something odd happens around here every now and then.

What I need is to be really computer-saavy and figure out how to make an awesome WILAY chart or graph and be able to track my progress. Although this may be taking things too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment