Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 47 - Frustrating...

I was looking at a website that I wrote an article on Fall TV and noticed that they have an interview with Seth Rogen up, however they spell his name Rogan. This is very frustrating for me because how can a magazine typo their biggest article? And how can the writer who wrote it have typo-ed the person he interviewed?

So, this has all made me realize that I need to reorganize myself or more so, my freelancing.

And maybe it’s time to think a little bigger.

I do remember before I moved out here, my oldest sister said I should look into freelancing. My first thought was:

Freelancing? Please, I don’t want to do that bullshit. I deserve to be on a staff.

Well, funny how life works.

In nice news, I got a check from a magazine that I did a piece on that I had already forgotten about. Yay!

But now I must think about what I can really write about and want to write about: they say write what you know and Legal Eagle has mentioned two things to me that I know:

LE: You watch more TV than anyone I’ve ever met.

True.

LE: I’ve never seen anyone with more lipglosses than you.

True.

So, I know TV and lipgloss. There must be a career somewhere in there!



^ First image to come up when I Google TV and lip gloss. It’s Juicy Couture lip gloss. It’s ugly.

And finally, in totally awesome news - remember Gossip Girl and her husband. Well LE found out he isn’t her husband, but he’s her gay friend! Love it! So now he will be known as Gossip Girl’s Gay or G3. This makes them both even more amazing. I can barely handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment