Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 59 - Not Quite What I Like About You

A few days ago, Legal Eagle and I went to apply for jobs at the mall.

LE: We’re like Kath & Kim, not What I Like About You.

So, instead of being all WILAY, I’m now like Kath & Kim. And while the show is hilarious, it’s not one that I would model my life after.

Also, a while ago, LE and I saw these two old women at the grocery store and they were stylin’ and all over the place.

We had the same thought: That’s going to be us many years from now.



^ Best image I could find to represent them.

Thanksgiving (or Shrimpsgiving as I learned at Whole Foods) is tomorrow! I even have a mini assorted cheesecake that I can’t wait to eat!

A few days ago, my cat jumped up really high behind me and kind of punched/swatted me in the back of the head. I am not short.

And then today while I was sitting and on the phone with my mom talking about dogs, he grabbed me around the waist and was maybe trying to wrestle or something.

I have to take the crummy bus to the mall to do an interview. While I LOVE the mall as much as Kath & Kim, I am not at my most excited.

So to get at my most excited, I am transplanting my brain to those days when I was in school. I will think of this interview as my last class before Turkey Break and once it is done, I get to have a wonderful little holiday!

So close!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment