Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 65 - Not A Whole Lot

Yesterday Legal Eagle and I went to her boss’s place to work (same as Sunday where I spent most of the time snooping). She had her dress on inside-out.

Me: (bursts out laughing)

LE: What?

Me: Your dress is on inside-out.

LE: What? Are you sure?

Me: Yeah, the tag is right here.

LE: Why did you wait so long to tell me?

Me: I only just noticed. The design on front looks the same inside-out.

LE: Is it obvious?

Me: Well, I can see the tag.

LE: That’s so embarrassing. I’m gonna go flip it. (moments later) Does it look better?

Me: Well, it’s on the right way now, so yeah.

LE: Shut up.

LE probably will hate that I’ve put this up on here, but it was seriously one of the best laughs I’ve had in a long time.

That’s the highlight of the week.

BBQ tomorrow! And then a whole lot of boring work, including Sunday! Shouldn’t I be resting like God? Too bad I’m not all religious then I could use that excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment