Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 70 - So Are You Together Or Not?

Today I had an amazing conversation with my sister.

Me: Is fairytale one word or two?

Oldest sister: One.

Me: I hate hyphenated words.

Oldest sister: Yeah, they're like they can't decide if they want to be one word or two.

Me: Yeah, it's like are you together or not?

Oldest sister: Yeah!

Me: I should blog about this.

Legal Eagle and I are moving to Hollywood very very shortly! This is good for my WILAY goals that I haven't been paying much attention to. (Speaking of which, LE and I are watching it now and it's sooo good!)

Oh, I forgot, our new place has a coffee shop up the hill, could this possibly be our "hang-out place"?

Ah...I'm exhausted...not really, but LE and I made pina coladas, so I'm going to do nothing and drink mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment