Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 73 - OK, Stick With It

So I'm pretty sure I didn't get this job I wanted and I was all mopey, but now I'm bouncing back.

I'm going with the saying that obviously I wasn't meant to get it for whatever reason. OK. Done obsessing over it!

Now I've decided to really work on this freelancing thing. I mean, yeah, I've been working on it, but it's time to really start branching out and getting my writing going.

I haven't been writing as much as I want to be, so I'm sooo going to focus. It'll be like I'm on Focus-in or something.

I'm trying to write about the whole wedding thing with Bride Brain, but am having trouble. Maybe I should get my oldest sister's help.

Other than that, short post today. Going to Target with gift cards in hand this weekend. Thanks to the parents and LE's family too!

And doing the taxes as well, with a bottle of tequila. Sounds productive to me.

Did I mention yet that we have a cute neighbor? He's a little goobery and plays video games a lot, but I really think he is totally LE's type. Perfection...

No comments:

Post a Comment