Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 86 - I Wish I Had Some Clever Easter Title To Put Here

This weekend was Easter! Legal Eagle and I had wonderful weather out here and went hiking both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday we went to Runyon Canyon and Sunday we went to Griffith Observatory. Hiking is difficult, especially when it is practically straight up hill. Also, how can teeny tiny dogs hiking be faster than me?


^At Griffith...also the sign the Simmons' girls saw on Daddy's Girls.

We did not see any mountain lions though. LE pondered what she would do if she saw a mountain lion. I said we would probably just pass out.


^LE crossing the bridge on our hike, leading her closer to the mountain lions.

Oh, but the best part of our hike was when we found a story to send to The National Enquirer.


^See...pregnant men do exist!!

We spent the rest of the day watching tons of cheesy movies and I did a little kitchen cleaning and then LE (and me just a little) made a yummy dinner and dessert!


^Corn and broccoli?! What am I, a vegetarian??

And finally, we also made a 3D bunny cake.


^LE made the cake and put it together and iced it. I made the ears and put them on and decorated the ears and put a bunny collar on it. It kind of looks like a puppy, but it's still super cute. We ate the tail last night. It was yummy.

So, it was a lovely little weekend. Oh, we also watched When A Stranger Calls and Rachel Getting Married. One was scary and the other was OK, but a little slow for me or something. Maybe it was so hyped up that it stood no chance of living up to it. But Anne Hathaway was good. But how stupid if you were in the scary movie and someone keeps calling you and you're like, "Oh whatever." Seriously, no one would act that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment