Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 94 - It's Friday Night, You Know What That Means...

Another edition of the Sullisard Household on a Friday Night!

First, we just had a little earthquake...it was awesome.

Second, Legal Eagle and I took a walk and were in a new section of our town when we saw something sitting on a fence. It looked stuffed, but then an ear twitched and it looked right at us. And it was......a possum!


^I did not have my camera to take a picture, but this is pretty much what it looked like.

Needless to say, the second it moved, we took off running. That thing was freaky!

On another note: I got these cotton pads to remove my nail polish and I love them for one reason.


^Swisspers! I have no idea what Swisspers is supposed to imply, but it's the best name ever!

Also, of course the cats and I had a Friday night photo shoot.


^Barbar was made about this very unflattering shot. So he made me do it over because he claims to be very photogenic.


^He thinks he looks much younger in profile. I would agree.


^Schatzi doesn't like it when he has to wait for me to take pictures of Barbar. He gets all fidgety and tries to jump into the picture.


^You can see his kitty tongue! Schatzi looks younger in profiles too.

Well, there aren't any good/bad movies on TV like there usually are on Friday nights. Must find a way to fill the time. I may have to stoop to watching a bad/bad movie. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment