Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 117 - Oh Blog...

...I have been so neglectful!! I promise to post pictures of the infamous wedding and my birthday, but first I have a new job! It's a temp gig, but full-time for now and so I have been taking pictures of my outfits all week. Why? Because I am obsessed with myself. So here is what I wore (oh, and I think I will try to do this every week.):


^Monday! A classic "first day at work" outfit for me. This dress has even survived a very scary caught in the rain dye accident. I love it so.


^Tuesday! Channeling Grease?


^Wednesday! I so love this dress too and it was only like $7. Doesn't get much better than that.


^Thursday! I tried on about 5 different outfits this day. I feel like it's something my mom would wear, except she would've thrown on some awesome necklace with it.


^Friday! I had no idea I'd love this combo so much, especially with the shirt tucked in, but I am in loooove.

Hope you enjoyed! Happy Friday and weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment