Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 123 - Oops...Last Week's Fashions!

I have been crazy busy, but now have one minute to post!


^Tuesday: I really had a hard time getting dressed this day. Different for me, but it worked. Oh, and the yellow boots? They're Legal Eagle's. Ahhh...to share a shoe size!


^Wednesday: Convo with oldest sister about outfit:
Me: Will people at work respect me less because I'm wearing a mustache necklace?

Oldest sister: No, mustaches are masculine so they will respect you more.

Me: Oh, and I'm wearing pants.

OS: Man.


^Thursday: Whoa short skirt! Whoa messy room!


^Friday: Hey! Who's the rugrat in the picture covering up my shoes?!


^Friday again: Better. So happy I figured out a way to wear this shirt for work without looking like I'm headed to a club.


That's all folks...Labor Day was Monday and I probably spent it in my pjs. More next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment