Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 125 - Super Rap Star/Poet

I emailed this to Legal Eagle this morning:


Oh LE my dear,

Running around all day.

But never fear,

Today is my pay day!



I say tonight, we have a drink or wine,

I’ll cook you dinner

And we’ll chit chat and dine.



But that’s not all my little law girl.

You’ve made it through your first week,

And it’s been quite a whirl,

So let’s cheers for joy, so to speak.



Let me buy you a drink.

Totally platonic,

It won’t be accompanied with a wink.



We can dress up or down,

Maybe do our makeup and hair.

I’ll try not to look like a clown,

Do you need something from home to wear?



There’s a bar or brewery right across the road.

I mean, to meet our prince charmings,

You have to kiss a toad.



So if you aren’t too beat,

Or late leaving school,

Let’s turn up the heat

The night before we hang by the pool!




Ha! Not too shabby. Figured we needed to at least head out for one drink since it has been a crazy long week for us both. Plus tomorrow we get to go to a super nice pool! And she said this totally brightened her spirits! Go me! My new name: Spirit Brightener!

1 comment: