Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 127 cont. - Last Week's Fashion

Oh hello! Last week Legal Eagle and I house sat in the OC, so I didn't put as much time and thought into my clothes, but here are the outfits!


^Monday: This is my "I have to interview Charlize Theron on my lunch break" outfit. My mom loves the Vogue spread with Charlize in ball gowns with blouses and this is as close to a blouse as I have.


^Tuesday: I've had this dress forever and since that day the sales conference was starting and all these suits were going to be at the office I decided to look a bit more "serious." Also, got a free brownie that day.


^Wednesday: Please excuse my slightly haggard hair and face...this was taken after a long day at the dentist. But I love the outfit and I am ready for fall!


^Thursday: I should be at a disco. I'm adorable!


^Friday: By this point I just wanted to be home in pajamas. I look a bit worn out, but I think I pulled it off!

Until next time...and trust me, some good stuff coming up!!

Great, now by saying that I've set you all up with high expectations. Let me rephrase: some decent fashion coming up, but don't expect much.

No comments:

Post a Comment