Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 131 - Fashion From Last Week!

Wow, I'm actually managing to do this before the end of the week. Maybe because I'm avoiding doing anything I should be doing.


^Monday: Repeat outfit.


^Tuesday: Work convo below:

Head of HR: That's a cute jacket.

Me: Oh, thanks! (in head) It's totally not a jacket. I win!


^Wednesday: Love this jacket. Sure it's more spring appropriate, but in California it's always spring, except when it's deadly hot summer.


^Thursday: I look tan. That is all.


^Friday: Hmm...this is a lot cuter than I thought it would be.

Now, I haven't done laundry in a while and am waiting until Legal Eagle and I are house/dogsitting this weekend and I can do laundry for free...so outfits should be interesting this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment