Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 135 - How I Like To Start My Mornings

Today I had a fabulous morning. The rest of the day was pretty blah, but the morning was a combo of oddness and awesomeness.

First, I was walking to my bus. Upon walking I noticed a young boy standing frozen in a walking position with his little roll-y school bag. I stared and stared wondering why he would be frozen and if there was some illness or injury that makes people freeze...because I live in Hogwart's world or something? As I passed him I continued to keep looking back and still frozen, not swaying or anything. But, at one point, I turned back he was standing, looking and smiling at me. I couldn't help but laugh. I love weird kids.

Second, I was picking up a package at the post office from my mom (already makes my day awesome). A bunch of us are waiting in line, me and some guys. While I am waiting one of the guys is being helped and is grabbing a box or something so he has to pass me. He stops and says, "I know it's early so maybe no one has told you, but you look very pretty." He wasn't cute, but it wasn't said all pervy, plus I had been very mad at my hair that morning. Anywho, it was nice to hear.

Third, bagel day at work.

Fourth, an hour-long meeting at work where I could just kick back.

Not too bad and almost time to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment