Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 144 cont. - Fashion From Last Week...

...which was also my last week at work!!


^Monday: Hm...I should have worn heels. But this combo is cute!


^Tuesday: Holy cuteness with a mustache necklace. I borrowed the shirt from Legal Eagle's closet (we've been raiding each other's stuff lately).


^Wednesday: I think this shirt is one of the few items (other than pants) that I repeated quite a bit. Got to love it!


^Thursday: Again, borrowed LE's shirt. And should have worn heels. Am I shrinking??


^Friday: Casual and cute for my final day, with some mega heels. Oh, and did I mention it's LE's shirt?


That's all kids. I think I'm done because this is exhausting, but I definitely have become much more creative with my clothes...and LE's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment