Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 148 - I'm Keeping My Money Under A Mattress

I've been having a yucky, no good, just flat out horrible bank experience this week.

Someone used my bank info to buy something online and then when I thought it was settled, turns out it wasn't and the money is going to be out of my account for the next couple of days.

And then when I broke down in tears on the phone just now trying to clarify that I would be broke until further notice, the bank guy just says:

"Well, we can't really do anything because even if we filed a claim it would take time. Do you need the money?"

No, no, I don't need the money. Who needs money??? In fact, what is this money thing you speak of???

I want to curl up on the couch and watch TV, but I do have work to do. Actually, one piece of work that I am finishing the first part of is fun and exciting, so I will rally.


Also, I will need to update you later on Thanksgiving because it will be good and there is much to tell. The updates Legal Eagle just gave me have me a little cheered up.

No comments:

Post a Comment