Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 151 - I've Got Nothing

I've been wanting to write, I just really have no idea what to write about so this will be a random "things that are coming up" post.

Legal Eagle and I are making out annual gingerbread house this week. It's going to be a good one. We've even planned it out and everything.

LE's office X-mas party is Saturday. Should be fun, interesting, awkward, funny, etc. Oh, and tense. Their office is a bit of a hot mess, but we manage to have fun anywhere.

Dentist visit in a week to adjust my bite. I'm only a little nervous because no one has told me if it will hurt. Maybe I will call and ask.

Oldest sister is visiting! Not until the 12th, but I'm getting pretty excited about wandering around, eating Thai (must get recommendations!), finding LA's best cupcake, and other random stuff.

It's almost time for the annual Fajita Factory Christmas dinner. LE and I do this every year and use our awesome little factory. I don't think we have picked a day, but oldest sister will get to participate.

I'm heading home!!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling incredibly homesick and in need of a break from everything in LA. I'm almost even excited for chilly weather and some snow. I think I've lost it! I can't wait to see my family and be all Christmas-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment