Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 165 - Major Problem

I can no longer recognize flirting!


So, I've been trying to bug my neighbor as much as possible. However, even after hanging out with him Saturday night and seeing him a few times this week, I have no idea if we have flirted. I don't even know if I am flirting!

It's like I'm a divorcee after 20 years and need to get back in the game. I realized today that I haven't actively flirted with a guy in, well, I don't know when.

I know you're probably wondering how I can't figure out if he is flirting or if even I am flirting. Obviously it's a different type of situation as we are neighbors and not just talking at a bar because one wants to hit on the other.

I mean, I think he's been flirty? Or just friendly? We talk, joke and laugh a lot. But I do that with everyone else in my life, too.

He dropped off a movie the other day that I hadn't even asked for. Is that flirty?

I dropped it back off today and got to see the place he is moving to (right across from my place, seriously, our windows look into each other - a fact I pointed out to him).

Oh, also...when I went over on Saturday he had picked out a bunch of scary movies from his collection that he thought I'd want to see and when I went by today he had them in a pile for me. Is that flirty or just organized? Well, I took one of them and will have to drop it off again after I watch it. Just another excuse to visit. And why won't he offer to watch a scary movie with me?! Now THAT would be flirty.

At this point I feel pretty clueless, but I'm not stressed about it. If he likes me, great. If not, we could definitely be friends at this point. I'll just keep bugging him for now.

Oh, and Legal Eagle and I are dropping by his place tonight, so maybe I can get her opinion. I will report back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment