Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 176 - I've Missed You, Too!

Hi hi hi! I know, where have I been?

Just waaaay too busy doing some work (since I'm a procrastinator). But that is done and on to the next project.

Sooo...what to talk about, maybe the plans for the rest of the week/weekend??

Friday:

Housewarming party for Philly. Yeah, I'm going to wear the new H&M dress, so at least that part will be fun! We'll be showing up late because Legal Eagle has school and probably leaving whenever is an acceptable time to call it a night. Damn, we have to bring some alcohol as a gift, right? I hope there are snacks.

Saturday:

Girl day! LE and I are getting our hair cut! I know, this has been like a year-long process. My hair looks worse and worse every single day. We are going to Refuge for Hair. And also...we are getting our nails done! LE got a gift certificate to a nail salon nearby and a manicure is only $14, so I said let's go and I'll get one, too. We're very excited to get girl-ified. Hmm...I have to call and find out if I need to make appointments for nails.

Sunday:

Are you ready for some football? LE and I have two Superbowl parties on Sunday. Last year she double-booked us and I guess she is making a tradition of it. First (I think), is a party at RJ's. Ooohhh...remember him? A former roomie and current friend of Double B (LE's "bf") and a guy LE wanted me to go out with. We are going with Double B to the party there. I've been informed that there will be many guys. I have basically no thought on this. Why?

1. Football will be on; girls come second to it.
2. I'm have a crush that lives next door so I'm not feeling starved for a crush.

But of course, I will be sweet, adorable and keeping an eye out for any appealing guys.

The second party is at Casey and Cappie's. I think it'll be pretty low-key and just a few people. It'll be nice and I haven't seen them since the Christmas party.

Possibly Thursday or Saturday:

Neighbor and I talked the other day and he asked what we were up to this week. Then he suggested a movie night! I'm going to stop by tomorrow and see which night he is free (hopefully one of them!). I'm pretty excited, even if LE will be there, too. :)


Pretty busy the rest of the week/weekend. Plus I have work and stuff to do, I suppose. And I definitely need to figure out what I am wearing for everything...this activity seems to consume 85% of my life.

I'll keep you updated on all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment