Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 186 - Taxes!

Things I was planning on doing with my tax refund:

- Saving the money for rent

- Paying down credit cards more

- Taking ballet classes

- Buying new bedding I desperately need

- Saving the money for emergencies

- Taking it all out in singles and rolling around in it

Things I will be doing with my tax refund:

- Buying a new laptop I seriously NEED

- Possibly still taking ballet classes because I REALLY want to and just a few classes are easily under $100


I'm getting a decent refund this year and was not excited to realize I need to spend it on a laptop. I was hoping to save most of it for any emergencies or to get ahead on some payments. However, after some basic research and talking to oldest sister, I'm kind of excited to have a new, cute, little laptop. Although, after reading about laptops I have NO idea what anything is. Hmmm...maybe Neighbor knows about laptops and this could be an awfully good excuse to chat him up some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment