Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 195 - My Ex Has A Baby...

...and I have a new laptop and a date tomorrow!!!!

OK, first thing first (because I'm sure my family wants to know). Yes, my college boyfriend has a baby. I found out via Facebook. It's cool; it's definitely what he wanted. It's also weird. Not in like a, "Man, he's so beating me in life" way, but in a, "Thank god I broke up with him" way.

Babies are great and all (No they're not!!!), but I'm glad that at this point in my life, I can focus on just me. Being selfish is what I need and what my 20s will be about. I'm glad I only have to support me and can spend my free time figuring out how to reorganize my closet and such.

OK, on to me!

I got a new laptop. It's itty bitty and so cute! It's navy blue, and I have a hot pink case for it. I was hesitant about the hot pink, but then I remembered how much I love hot pink and navy blue together. (See, I couldn't spend time analyzing this if I had a baby.) I'll take pics and post them. Not working on it yet, just looking at its cuteness.

Also, I have a date with Neighbor tomorrow! Finally, we are going out and it should be lots of fun. We are going to The Comedy Store. We will be going to the Potluck show, I think. It's just like an open mic so I'm very excited. But first...we will be going on a haunted tour of the place. Supposedly The Comedy Store is haunted. Neighbor knows someone who works there or something and so he's going to show us around. Neighbor has already been around to check out the haunting and said it's awesome and creepy. I'm super excited and quite pleased with the effort made.

I'll be sure to keep you updated on everything. Things are good, and I can't wait to use my pretty laptop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment