Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 197 - Just Checking In

I have stuff to do. Yuck. But I thought I should check in.

So, I did have my date with Neighbor. It was fun for the most part, but then after the comedy show we ended up having a talk. Oy!

Basically, I felt like he said I wasn't a priority, etc. and that work is all he can think about right now. Mostly, I left the date feeling pretty confused.

I thought about it a lot and rambled on to various people. I had no desire to get in touch with Neighbor because I felt like that should be on him.

And he did. He texted me yesterday when I was out. He wanted to see if I was around and also apologized. I eventually wrote back and thought maybe I'd stop by at some point to talk. (Not that I had any idea what I'd say.)

I ended up running into him on the hill as I came back from a meeting. We talked. I told him everything that bothered me. He listened, felt bad and apologized. He also explained stuff that he said and what he meant.

So, the verdict? We will go out again. Slowly date, get to know each other. I like him, and I do think that we did have a misunderstanding.

I do have other things I want to blog about, but I'll do that tomorrow when I have more time.

PS. Getting two wisdom teeth out Friday. Soft food diet, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment