Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 198 - Confession Time?

I really, really, really don't want to go to the dentist tomorrow.

I have to get two wisdom teeth extracted and the thought just makes me physically exhausted.

I don't think I can't handle the pain, it's all the other stuff.

I went to the store to get soup and potatoes for my meals. I'm not ready at all to be back on a soft diet. Luckily I got some coffee ice cream to ease the pain.

I don't want to have to take 5 bajillion pills.

I don't want to always feel hungry.

I don't want to deal with the sore mouth and the icky stitches.

I don't want to have a little puffer face.

Usually I've been OK going back to the dentist, I just think the last time was too exhausting that I'm not prepared to go back.

Maybe I should break out that ice cream early...

No comments:

Post a Comment