Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 200 - Whoa, I Need A Life!

I've written 200 of these little things?! Holy Moly!

So, I guess that means an update on whatever this blog is supposed to be about. Oh right, making my life like a TV show. What a weirdo.

1. Apartment: Still love my apartment and I actually put up a curtain on my closet that I've been meaning to do since sometime last summer. Oops. And I think I've found sheets for my bed, finally! Oh, but a baby moved in next door and its room is next to mine. It cries and it's unfair that I should have to deal with this.

2. Hair and Makeup: I'm so freaking weird. Well, I got my haircut and found a hair place that I love. Makeup is good. This is such a weird goal. Maybe that means I'm growing up??

3. Clothes: Love all my clothes and happy with all recent purchases. Still need to find skinny jeans. (Old Navy still does not have the right size online in stock for me. :( )

4. Job: Am I doing my dream job? No. Am I working? Yes. I really need to be writing and pitching what I want to do. I fell behind at one point and am now about to get back on track. Wish me luck!

5. Money: I'm actually OK on money. I was even able to buy a new laptop (Melvin), thanks to a tax refund. I'm getting there and swear I am trying to be smart about my funds. Trying...

6. Organization: Uh, do we have to talk about this? I've kind of forgotten about it. Maybe I should focus on this. I have been thinking a lot about getting my portfolio together. Thinking is just thinking though.

7. Zany Situations: I think Legal Eagle and I will be going on a Hollywood tour after I go back to Chicago. I owe her because I lost a bet. This will be zany. I'm excited!

8. Boys: Well, at least there is a boy in the picture. And Neighbor is calling me tonight. About time!

9. A "Hang-Out" Place: I do have my little Cafe Audrey and some other places I adore. This doesn't feel too, too important, but I am enjoying when I go out. That's good!

All in all, I'm in a good place right now. Just need to get a little bit back on track with work.

No comments:

Post a Comment