Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 206 - Just One Of Those Annoyed Days

I'm feeling annoyed by just about everything today. Not mad, just like, "Ugh, stop talking to me. I want to be left alone. Can't I just freeze time?"

Went to the dentist this morning and got my teeth cleaned. It was fine, but it still sucks and they're never as gentle as you want. It usually puts me in a sour, "I don't want to do anything" mood.

Now I just feel like laying in bed and watching Netflix on my laptop. I might do this later this afternoon if I can get everything done. Sometimes you just have to.

Also, I'm supposed to hang out with Neighbor tonight. He's dog/house sitting for my bosses/landlords and he invited me over. Don't worry, they said he could have people over. I was trying to get him to BBQ for me, but he didn't seem up to it, so I said nevermind. That's kind of annoying, but whatever. It's not that I don't want to hang out with him tonight, but I know there will be lots of talking since we haven't seen each other for a bit and I'm not up to talking.

I don't know, maybe if I chill for a while, I can manage to pump myself up for tonight.

Ideally, I'd have a variety of chips and lots of movies to watch today. Hmmm...I may need to make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment