Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 209 - Hellooooo Friday!

Yay! I am, once again, super excited that it's Friday.

Legal Eagle is in San Diego this weekend, bummer. But alas, the apartment needs cleaning, I have to unpack and there are errands to run.

Saturday I'm going to Target to finally get the other curtain for my closet. I can't wait!! I'm so excited to see it put together. I think I will also look at bathroom towels and sheets (since I'm obsessed).

Then I think I will also head to H&M to look at the summer fedoras. I know, cheesy, but whatever. And then I think I will finish up by looking at sheets at Bed, Bath & Beyond since it's right near home.





I've mostly decided I want these sheets from PB Teen (but now I've changed my mind and want the pink instead of the blue), but I still want to look since shipping prices bump up the cost so much.

Then I plan on cleaning the rest of the day because that night I'm going to hang out with Neighbor. He's going to come over, I think, and we're finally going to do a Ouija board! The only way I could get him to go along with it is if it was at my place and not his. Lame. And LE said she wanted to be gone during it so this weekend works perfectly. I'm excited, but have to seriously clean because this will be the first time he's here for more than a quick stop.

No other major plans. Maybe I'll lay in bed most of Sunday, post pics of my parent's new place (on here and maybe on Facebook for them), watch movies in bed and just laze about. That sounds like a good idea for Sunday.

OK, back to work so I can get this weekend started. Have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment