Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 214 - Uh...?

OK, quick frustration:

Last time I hung out with Neighbor, he didn't kiss me once. Not once.

The next day when we talked (via text) I told him I felt like he wasn't into me. We had a convo and he said that he liked me and never meant to give me that impression. He said that maybe he was being too gentlemanly.

I said, OK.

Today we went and got coffee down the hill and hung out for over 2 hours just talking there. It was really nice.

We then came back and went to his place because he had redone some stuff and I wanted to see. So I snooped around and we talked some more. We made tentative plans to hang out (He's doing some work with some Upright Citizen's Brigade people tomorrow and he might get us tickets to a show), but he did not kiss me again. And trust me, there were opportunities.

I don't even know what to say. Do I say something to him? I'm really starting to feel like he likes hanging out with me, but nothing more. Not that I'm the hottest thing ever, but usually I've never had to worry if guys I'm dating or whatever are physically attracted to me.

I feel like I should say something, but I already did. Yuck, I hate it because I'm feeling rejected by looks.

The thing is, we've already kissed plenty. So, I temporarily hate him and have an overwhelming feeling of needing to figure this out, but I don't know what to do. I suppose I'll end up asking him (in my oh-so subtle manner as usual).

EDIT: You're probably asking why I don't just kiss him. Well, I feel like the last few times we have kissed, I've made the move. So no, it's his turn. Especially since I've told him how I feel like he isn't interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment