Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 221 cont. - Bam!

Done working! Mostly...I can do some other stuff later, but things that needed to be done are done!

What's up for this weekend?

Saturday: Brunch (maybe, I think) with Legal Eagle at The Waffle. We've both been wanting to go and it's just down on Sunset.

After brunch, we will be going shopping for outfits to wear to her '80s birthday party. I originally thought I would do an aerobics instructor thing, but now we might hang by the pool for her party. I'll just wing it and collect random '80s clothing and put some sort of outfit together. We've been looking forward to getting our outfits for months now.



Sunday (Mother's Day): Call my mom. Ha.

Then maybe I will go to Sweet Love Hangover with Neighbor. We had briefly said maybe we would this Sunday, but no definite plans. I'll probably check in with him about it today as he has already texted me. That would be fun, but if he can't, what shall I do? LE will be going to her bf's Mother's Day events. I suppose I could work on my own writing. I'll just make a relaxing day of it. With lots of food to eat!

OK, maybe my internet back home is working again. Going to go find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment