Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 237 - Decisions, Decisions

I have money off from Old Navy (and company) that expires this month. I've been looking at cheap things they have online that I've been wanting/needing because it'd only be worth buying something if I pay very little.

So far I am looking at:

These horrendously impractical shoes:



But it'd be a fun pair of heels that I could get for under $30. But where would I be wearing 4" turquoise heels?
















Also looking at:

Some practical flats:



I need some new flats (since the demise of my grey ones). But, I'm wary of buying them online because you never know with flats...toe cleavage, comfort, size, etc.
















But maybe a bag:



Hello grey! I need a new bag just to use, but I can't help but wonder if this one would be too big. They give the measurements so I will have to compare to my other bags. Also, should I get it in black? I need a black bag.














Or a similar bag:



Maybe I should get the slightly smaller, rounder version. Do we like it? Although...both bags are much cheaper than the shoes...could I get one in black and one in grey? Now I'm out of control. Someone take away my coupon.










I'll be sure to let you know what I decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment