Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 239 - I Guess That Means I'm Hitting The Wall?

I feel like I've been waking up on the wrong side of the bed all week.

Well, Monday was actually a rough day, for legitimate reasons. Or rather, one reason.

Other than that, the week hasn't necessarily been bad. Work stuff is moving along. I pitched a new piece on Tuesday to a place I haven't worked with and so hope to hear something. I know editors take forever to respond, but waiting is the worst! I've even transcribed some stuff that I've been meaning to do but haven't been motivated to do.

Things with Neighbor are weird and blank, so maybe that's part of it, but really, I've kind of gotten myself on board with nothing happening with him.

Mostly, I just shouldn't be allowed in public or around other people this week. I really feel like being in bed, hiding under the sheets.

I was short on the phone with middle sister yesterday, felt horrible about it, and called her back later to apologize.

I suspect my poor eating this week has at least a little part in my mood. I really need to fix that.

Thankfully, it's Thursday and I don't have much to do this weekend. Maybe hit up Bed, Bath & Beyond to check out comforters and pillows. Maybe even check out the new Trader Joe's....or will that make me more mad? I hate their tiny aisles and chatty staff.

We'll catch up again soon, Blog, when I'm in a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment