Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 251 - Just A Pit Stop

Hi! Just checking in. So busy!!

Week has been good. New job is good.

Monday night Legal Eagle and I went to some little bar in West Hollywood because LE's boss' girlfriend's friend was singing there. It was good. She reminded me of this other singer I like who I can't think of but she sings this "Captain" song that I love.

Other than that it's been work, work, work. But less than a week until my mom is here! Yay!

Hmmm...really not too much going on. Trying to get on top of all my work so that I can have my mom's whole visit off from work.

Oh, I saw Jesus yesterday. He lives in West Hollywood. Seriously, saw him...beard, white robe outfit and all.

More later, but I should go get ready for work...or sit for a few more minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment