Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 253 - Yikes! Hi!

I know, sooooo long since I've written.

My mom was here and just left this morning. And I turned 26!

I really can't write much because I have work to do. So much work. Here is a quick breakdown.

Work: Good. Busy. Taking on a lot with the new job.

Birthday: So much fun. Got nails done. Had martinis. Wonderful wishes and presents from my family.

Mom's visit: Crazy fun. Wandered around Hollywood. Went to a comedy show. Had hot dogs at Pink's.

Boys: OK, my mom found me a guy. Went out to the local bar and met a guy. Then the next morning he was at the same place as us for breakfast. Details - musician, lives in my area, has a slight British accent, great teeth...basically way cooler than me. Exchanged numbers and Legal Eagle and I have devised a plan of action. And for now, I will refer to him as the Brit. Oh, and Neighbor didn't wish me a happy birthday. Major fail.

Other: Everything is really good. 26 is off to a great start.

Now I have to get back to work. I'll try to get pics from my mom and update when I have time, but it's going to be an insane week.

No comments:

Post a Comment