Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 284 - Oh Technology: Part 2

My little laptop, Melvin, is not charging. I believe the cord is screwed up because the cats have nibbled on the part that plugs into my laptop and it doesn't fit correctly.

After going to Best Buy Monday afternoon and purchasing a Universal plug for Asus netbooks, I discovered Universal meant all netbooks except mine.

And then, after the Brit took me back to Best Buy that night, I only discovered that they do not have one for mine and I have to specially order it.

So, I've ordered one and it should be coming today or tomorrow.

But now I'm panicking that it might not be the cord. What if it's my laptop or something that is the problem? I just want the damn cord here already so I can figure it out.

So, for now, I'm using my old, giant laptop that is slooooooow.

I miss the days of pen and paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment