Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 307 - You Win This Round

Barbar has been trying to get into my closet since we moved here.

I have been adamant about keeping him out.

The sound it makes when he paws the door is annoying. But lately, he has been able to open the door. So back and forth we go, me getting up to remove him and him testing my patience by going right back to the closet.

Today, I had a total meltdown on him as I feel sniffly and he was all over the closet to get in.

Eventually, he stayed away, but then I went to make lunch.

When I came back I noticed the door open and assumed he was in there chewing on a bag that is temporarily stored in there.

However, when I looked in, I found him napping on a suitcase. And how could I be mad when he was all sleepy, cuddly and purry?

So, I left him alone. Probably not the right decision.

But how can you discipline this little guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment