Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 313 - I Am Alive, Promise!

Yikes, I didn't realize I hadn't written in so long.

Work has just been very busy. And other stuff I'm sure.

But, after having a breakdown over work in front of the Brit the other day, I will be taking a day off. Yay! Now to just inform my boss.

Oh, and the Brit got to see me cry. And he survived. I think he was just relieved it wasn't over anything he did since it happened out of nowhere. It was seriously a spontaneous combustion. But he suggested we go for a walk and handled my crying very well. I, on the other hand, looked awesome crying. I tried to hide my face which led to the spreading of tears which led to matted bangs and such.

Barbar is well. He has a girlfriend who is in the area outside my kitchen window and he is trying to romance her. She rolls around on the ground all cute. She is a little fluff ball.

Sorry for the short post, I need dinner now!

No comments:

Post a Comment