Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 337 - Food For Thought

I've been cooking...well, I still am but these items are from some time ago, but I was finally not lazy and plugged my camera in.


^Tuna trying to be like what my family had in Florida over Christmas and wasabi mashed potatoes. Made this for New Year's Eve dinner with the Brit. He freaking loved it because he loves tuna. I cooked mine a little longer because I wasn't sure how good the tuna was since I normally don't buy it. The wasabi potatoes were a nice twist, but it's hard to beat good old-fashioned mashed potatoes made like mom.


^Mom's potato salad for The Golden Globes! I've been wanting to make it and did a pretty good job. The Brit thought there was a bit too much celery but what does he know? Note: if you live alone don't use as many potatoes as your mom did for a family of five. You will be eating it all week long and then some, which is delicious so who cares!

That's all the food pics. But I have one more special one for fun...


^Barbar likes to pretend he is a homeless bag cat sometimes. He's picked up odd habits since we've been living on our own for the last year. Oh well, at least it's adorable.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment