Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 15 - Timing?

I’ve heard for about the last many months of my job search that it is all about timing and I just have to wait and it’ll all come together at the right time.

Well, I now completely and utterly hate hearing this. The timing is right now, go ahead and check my bank account if you aren’t sure.

And I’m not really sure why people say this, but I suspect it’s because there isn’t much else to say when you have gone on 5 million interviews without one turning out right.

However, as I am preparing for my sisters’ arrivals to California (oh and Martini), I figure timing must be playing into it right now. I mean, if I had gotten a job in the last few weeks, what would I have done about their visits? Already ask for time off? Or make them find their way around LA without me?

So, I’m going to tell myself one last time that it is all about timing and now just isn’t right. But, as soon as they are on a plane back to Chicago, I better have some serious prospects.

Here’s to timing!



^ If timing can work out for them, then it can work out for me!

Oh, and Lauren “Lo” Bosworth is also unemployed and looking for work, so I am going to consider us in the same boat…although hers is probably a lot nicer.

Link to “Lo” being in my boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment