Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 21 - It's Been A While...

It has been far too long since I last visited this blog due to my sisters’ visits. But there was much fun with my girlies and Martini all week.

I got to see some of my most favorite people: Chelsea Handler and Greg Behrendt.

Both were more than I could ever ask for. I even got a picture with Greg (which my sister has on her camera) and got to tell him how obsessed I used to be with his old talk show. Embarrassing, but I’m sure he was flattered.

Once Martini arrived, we took him to a dog beach.

Middle sister: Isn’t Long Beach creepy?

Me: No.

a few minutes pass…

Me: It’s Schlong Beach that’s creepy.

Middle Sister: (laughs)

a few minutes pass….

Me: (laughs)

Middle Sister: What?

Me: Ha…Schlong Beach…

And we also got Sprinkles Cupcakes!

Me: I want the red velvet one now.

Legal Eagle: I want a bite of Molly’s red velvet one.

Oldest sister: I want the vanilla one.

LE: I want a bite of (oldest sister’s) vanilla one.

Middle sister: I want the peanut butter one.

LE: I want a bite of (middle sister’s) peanut butter one.

Middle sister: Do you want the lemon one?

LE: Yeah.

As you can tell, the cupcakes were quite enjoyable and LE and I still have some sitting in our fridge as well as some sweet cookies from my parents for my upcoming birthday.

Speaking of which, I got some wonderful gifts from everyone and more are to come apparently. But I also got something not so great.



^ not my actual mailing

But I got a letter from AARP yesterday…also an early birthday gift??

So I am preparing to turn 24 in 2 days. I’m feeling rather ready as I stare at my cute, new birthday gift shoes. (I will at some point put pictures up, but am also rather lazy today).

But in honor of my birthday:



^ Gary’s birthday party



^ Tina’s birthday party.

I could not find pictures from the episode where Holly gets $2000 from her grandmother and then kind of loses it and then spends her birthday at The Plaza, but that’s a really great episode.

OK, time to flip the laundry, but hopefully I will blog some more today and fill in some blanks from the last crazy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment