Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 24 - My Perfect Little Weekend

Legal Eagle and I have decided to do just about nothing all weekend.

After hosting my sisters here and then being hosted in Texas, it is time for some nothingness.

Well, we do have a few plans, but they boil down to this:

- Olympic watching tonight with some yummy Chinese food (and no, we actually did not plan on having Chinese because the Olympics are in China, we just really love Pick Up Stix).

- LE’s open house at her new school on Saturday. While this does count as doing something, it will be in Long Beach (hopefully our future home) and I can goof off and explore because I won’t be going to school there (but no worries, I will try my best not to embarrass LE).

- Of course, the Dallas Cowboys have a pre-season game Saturday night, so of course LE and I will have to catch this (side note: I am not a football fan, but do enjoy the Cowboys, partly because I have no choice and partly because I get to eat yummy food and drink beer).

- Maybe watch some old movies. Have to go to Blockbuster and am thinking I just might pick up a bunch of Audrey Hepburn movies.

All in all, a whole lot of nothing going on and I am so excited for it.

And since I am going to have my perfect little weekend, here is a treat for everyone else:



^ Oldest sister, Greg Behrendt and me!

He sure is bizarre looking!

Hope everyone has a lovely little weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment