Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 23 - Me Time

I’m back and 24!!!

And all I want right now is a little “me time.” I feel very much in the need of a day or 2 of just vegging out with nothing to do. But with our apartment being fairly close to a disaster zone and my life being equally as close, I think I will have to wait until the weekend to truly have a little “me time” and catch up with my magazines and Shopaholic.

But I think there are a few things that will get me to the weekend:

- My birthday party girl dress which I will post a picture of as soon as I take one. Maybe I’ll try it on just for kicks.

- Some WILAY episodes since it has been forever since I’ve gotten to see one.

- Knowing that my many mosquito bites from Texas will have to go away eventually.

- Coming home and remembering all the cutesy little things I got for my birthday.

- Oh, my parents impending arrival of course. Will be so nice!

In other news, talked to Oldest Sister today who informed me that she figured out why I like WILAY. Said she finally noticed Holly’s short skirts and it all makes sense because I am also quite fond of wearing short shorts or skirts for that matter.



^ So not the reason I like the show, but I can appreciate and relate to her taste in clothing.

If I were in school I would totally be shopping for school supplies. Not sure why I thought about this, but it actually seems like it would be fun. Man, I really want an office job, so I can buy a ton of cutesy office supplies. Then I would be known as The Girl with the Cutesy Office Supplies (if you read Shopaholic, this may sound familiar).

And I could go back-to-school clothes shopping! I would get scarves and boots and a bunch of clothes in brown and yellow and green. And of course a load of little jackets!

On a final and completely different note:

I saw the layout of Brad and Angelina’s kids and poor Maddox! He only gets one picture (of the 19 pages) and it’s a profile…although there is another, but he has Shiloh sitting on him so you only see him legs and arms. At first I wondered if he was going through an awkward stage, but he isn’t, he is just left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment