Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 28 - A Year Later...

Legal Eagle and I have now been out in California for just over a year (our year mark was Sunday and we celebrated with pizza and champagne).

And what perfect timing because now my parents are on their way to visit…finally!

In one year I have managed to have about a million jobs.

In one year I have managed to interview a good handful of celebrities.

It has certainly been quite a year. From chicken pox/shingles to trips to Vegas, I cannot believe all that has gone on here.

But I am soooo ready for Season Two!



^Val and Holly in Season Two!

I mean, Season Two is when Vince comes along, which he is way better than Henry. I still don’t understand the Henry/Holly relationship.

Plus they move into the loft in Season Two. Everything just gets a little better and a little more settled in Season Two, so I am so beyond ready for my turn!

But with my parents here for a few days, the blogging will once again be put on pause, but I’m sure with my return, there will be much to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment