Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 27 - Unlucky In Love

That is what the psychic told me. Many times over.

Legal Eagle and I went to our Tarot card reading this weekend and it was great, other than the unlucky in love thing.

But I am looking forward to the end of September because she said things will do a 180 for me, for the best.

So according to her my career will actually get going at some point and I am going in the right direction, blah blah.

Although, she did seem to allude to The Doc and that he isn’t out of the picture yet. Although he is quite out of the picture. And she may have said something about me not giving him enough of a chance, whatever. And she also alluded to the fact that I find him completely unreliable. Bingo!

All in all, it was fun and I’ll take bits and pieces of it as accurate. The only freaky thing was that she hit on a few things about me that were eerily true. It wasn’t so much of a prediction as either she read me really really well or something psychic-y….



^Our psychic did not look like this, but I wish she had!

Also, got my hair cut this weekend and am really in love with it. Cute bangs and good layers. And no longer scraggly.

Oh! I just realized that this means that I did accomplish getting a hairstyle that I love! I am so on my WILAY way!

No comments:

Post a Comment