Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day 30 - A Bit To Catch Me Up

Yesterday morning Legal Eagle and I were getting ready to go to the gym and here is how it went:

Me ready and waiting in the livingroom.

LE: (some muffled talking in her room)

Me: What?

LE: (more muffled talking)

Me: What? Are you talking to me? (as I proceed to walk to LE’s room)

Upon entering LE’s room, I do not see her, but do see her closet door closed and Barbar (my cat) laying on her floor near her closet.

Me: What are you doing?

LE: Can you help me out of here?

Yes, LE was locked in her closet by my cat.

And I know LE will want to kill me for posting this, but it is like right out of a WILAY episode! Plus it has given me nonstop laughter every time I think about it.

On another note, I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was trying to get a job and I had to go through all these obstacles and chase down the person I was interviewing with and all sorts of craziness. Like I needed to dream this, could it all be more obvious.

But it’s kind of like when Holly dreams about being in Gilligan’s Island.



^ I’ve been waiting for a reason to use this picture.

And finally, on a completely different note: LE and I have an old roomie (who I will refer to as Bride Brain or BB) who has put us in her wedding.

Note: we rarely talk and we dislike her groom of choice. Also, she emailed us yesterday about getting our measurements in and all sorts of stuff about her new house, blah blah and did not once ask anything about us. LE and I are not pleased.

I am not happy with this wedding. And I don’t have a date yet. What’s a girl to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment