Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 33 - What I've Always Wanted

Business cards!!!!!!!!!!

I will be getting some soon from Buzzine as I am now a contributing editor there! All very exciting and really, business cards are all I want out of life.

On another note: instead of having WILAY days, last Friday I had a very Becky Bloomwood day (Shopaholic).

Dealt with major money issues in the morning after having a major meltdown. And then carried on to go to a press conference for Stand Up 2 Cancer in the afternoon. But unlike her press conferences, this one did not have champagne, but did have lunch for us.

So maybe I’m not so WILAY right now as the money thing is getting in the way, but being a little bit Shopaholic isn’t too bad either.

But I did do a very WILAY thing today. I rearranged my bed and computer area, so my room is looking slightly different today and I’m quite fond of it.

It is much like the episode where Holly feng shuis Val’s place (the first episode). However, I cannot find a picture of this, so instead, here is a creepy picture of Gary.



Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment