Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 34 - Now I Can Focus

I bought a desk and chair yesterday after Legal Eagle said to me: You need a desk.

I was reluctant because, well, it’s money. But I love it! And I feel so much more motivated to work on things and get them done.

Plus they are super cute: black desk and bright turquoise chair (to match the black, white and blue colors of my room).

And now it’s like I have my own office at home (although it’s right next to my bed). But I am kind of like when Val worked at home!

However, I am more like in Season 2 when Val worked at her little apartment and Holly had nowhere to eat breakfast. Don’t worry, Legal Eagle has room to eat breakfast.

But I’m so not Val working at home in her super fabulous loft. Oh well, gives me something to work towards.

FYI: the place where I usually get my WILAY pictures to post has changed, so until I can find another supplier, it may be a little while until there are some good ones back up.

And now switching topics: I have been eating onion bagels lately, but they leave me starving by like 10. Granted, I am only eating half a bagel. Maybe I have a tapeworm…ew.

But needless to say, I’m hungry as I type and must figure out some sort of snack to have before lunch and some sort of yummy lunch to have for lunch. God, I’m talking a lot about food.

No comments:

Post a Comment