Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 37 - Just A Bunch Of Little Things...

This weekend was Joel McHale and it was great! He even made a little fun of us when we yelled and cheered for him mentioning Vegas. All in all, a success.

But beforehand, Legal Eagle and I took the bus to the event and cabbed home, but on our way there, we got to stand near Pink/Belly shirt Girl! She is my favorite hooker in our town. Plus we got to hear her speak and it was magical.

It can only be compared to a honey-glazed ashtray.

But more importantly, here is a conversation LE and I had yesterday afternoon:

Me: I need a nanny.

LE: For Barbar?

Me: No, for me. Then they could put me to bed and stuff.

LE: Oh. Did you know you can adopt adults? Like I could adopt you.

Me: Want to? Wait, can someone younger adopt someone older? (as LE is slightly younger than me)

LE: Yeah, I think so.

Me: Cool.

So, maybe LE will adopt me sometime and then she can hire me a nanny. A girl can dream…

In other news, I got Season 1 and part of the upcoming season of Californication from Buzzine, who I edit for. LE and I are now huge fans. I’m quite impressed.

And in other other news, I hate transcribing interviews and for some reason people keep sending me more. Yuck!

OK, back to work-ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment