Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 36 - Was She Right??

I’m working a lot right now - editing, writing, covering events and all that good stuff.

Which made me wonder:

It’s almost the end of Sept/beginning of Oct. And the psychic told me that I would have my career turned around for the best around this time. Could she possibly be right??



^Oh my awesome psychic!

I mean, she has been wrong on a few levels:

- My parents did not try to drag me back to Chicago

- The Doc is not back in the picture whatsoever

- I have not come into a mysterious sum of money (or did I when I had my meltdown?)

- I have not taken a trip nor will I likely take one soon

But she has been right about:

- LE did pass her Baby Bar

and that’s about it.

Well, maybe she will get one thing right about each of us. Then I won’t have to consider myself unlucky in love!

I’m covering the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party tomorrow and this feels completely amazing (plus I’m pretty sure no one else I went to high school and college with gets to do anything this cool) (except LE because she’s met people from The Hills including Ste-phen!)

And now back to work because I have quite a bit due and not quite a bit of time to do it.

Joel McHale in 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment