Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 41 - Doom's Day

Legal Eagle and I are going to get measured for our bridesmaid dresses for Bride Brain’s big day. We are not pleased about this at all seeing as though she had originally told us we needed them by January and then a couple of weeks ago she asked if we could do this soon. Then, just this week, she asked us to have it done by October 3rd.

I am not at my goal weight of: Rachel Zoe.



^Scary! Sorry!

Needless to say, wedding stuff is troublesome. There is way too much to do especially since we are out-of-state. Not to mention, expensive! But on the upside, I think we could have quite a good time being the rebels of the wedding.

Pretty sure all the other bridesmaids are married/engaged/soon to be engaged/or seriously dating. And I’m pretty sure they all LOVE weddings! (Other than LE obviously). So it might be kind of fun when they realize how not into all of this we are. Not that I plan on ruining her day or anything, but I don’t plan on “ooh”-ing or “aah”-ing either.

Plus, have I mentioned that we will have to ride on a a trolley. Now, I’m not sure how I feel about this, but would normally be like, “Awesome, trolley!” But I can’t imagine I will enjoy it much with the company that will be there.

LE and I plan to make the best of it. And hopefully with her help, I’ll have some fun. Well, all I know for sure is that we are strapping flasks to our legs. That is a necessity!

No comments:

Post a Comment